Austin Microsoft Support
Gravity Systems Supports all Microsoft Server and Desktop products throuought the Austin, TX area.
We can help you make Microsoft products work for your business to meet your goals. Whether you’re making the leap from a peer-to-peer network to your first dedicated server or just need to cleanup your Microsoft desktops, we can help.
Increase employee productivity and help protect data
In today’s challenging economic climate, you need solutions to help your business stay organized and keep your critical information and systems protected. Microsoft® Windows Server® solutions can help you increase employee productivity through advanced collaboration capabilities and access to shared files from inside or outside the office. Organize your business to be more efficient and more secure; predictable and automated maintenance tasks increase efficiency, helping you avoid costly downtime or data loss. Windows Server solutions can also help you:
- Stay connected and up-to-date while out of the office with secure access to business contacts, calendars, e-mail, files and other important desktop resources from any Internet-connected computer, virtually anywhere at any time.
- Reduce travel costs with advanced communication and collaboration software and improve the way your team works together with collaboration-enabling capabilities that include built-in workflow functionality, easy online/offline access, and built in version control.
- Prevent data loss with backups, scheduled to occur automatically, so your critical documents and sensitive data are secured against external threats and can be recovered in the event of a system failure.
Microsoft Windows Server products include:
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 Foundation
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 Standard
- Windows® Small Business Server 2008
- Windows® Essential Business Server 2008
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 Enterprise
about these products and how your business can benefit from Microsoft server solutions.